Our ever popular vase bouquets are the complete gift. We create a beautiful hand tied bouquet and deliver it ready to enjoy.
Our glass vases come in different sizes and styles to compliment the flower selection so you will get something different each time, you may not get the vase shown in the image.
*Please note your designer will pick the flowers for this display, your flowers will differ from the image as you shown. If you wish to choose your colours or flowers please pick from our signature range or call us on 07724791438
- Please note that delivery for this product is sensitive – national delivery is sent via Royal Mail guaranteed next day for orders placed before 9pm the day before. Orders placed Friday-Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday.
- Please note: All of our flowers are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality. If we are unable for any reason to provide a satisfactory replacement, we will refund you in full for this order.
- Choose an appropriate place away from direct sunlight for your flowers and find a suitable vase
- Use a freshly cleaned container or vase.
- Fill the vase with fresh water until it is two-thirds full
- Remove your flowers from the pack. If your bouquet came with hydrating gel bubbles in the aqua pack these are harmless and best disposed of with garden waste
- Remove any flower heads or foliage that fall below the waterline
- Cut stems at an angle before placing them into the water – make sure all the stems are submerged
- Check your flowers on a daily basis. Replenish the water, re-cut the stems and clean the vase every two or three days
- Follow these simple instructions to enhance the longevity of your flowers
Medium, Regular, Large, Extra Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.